Restorative Dentistry Centennial, CO
Restore your mouth to its full form and function.
When you have one or more missing or damaged teeth, you may experience difficulty eating, chewing, or even speaking properly. And (if you’re missing one of the front teeth), it can detract from your appearance as well, affecting your confidence and self-esteem! Additionally, when you lose a tooth, it disrupts the entire balance of a healthy mouth: the bite goes off, opposing teeth overgrow in unpredictable directions, and facial appearance ages. Instead of waiting for this to occur, choose one of the options made available by modern restorative dentistry.
Whatever treatment option you require, the first step is scheduling a consultation and receiving a professional evaluation. Contact us today by calling (303) 741-2727.
Restorative dentistry is all about bringing mouths back into use. How? Some of the restorative procedures are:
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Restore broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridge.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.